Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, behavioural, or social identity of that natural person.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- Information we receive from you while submitting us inquires (contact form):
Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are as follows: full name, a record of communication, e-mail, phone number, and location.
When you contact us via the contact form, we keep a record of your communication in order to resolve any of your issues and respond promptly to all problems. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We also may process personal information received directly from you or from any other source. Such data may include:
- Information related to the operations of our mutual collaboration (for example, details about the products we have developed or the services we provided or received from you or any technical specifications).
- Other personal data that we need to process for the purpose of concluding or executing an agreement with you.
- Information we may receive while you are using our website (cookies, web analysis with Google Analytics, HubSpot, data received from other tool/resources, service providers, etc.)
If our website is used for information purposes only, in other words, if you do not send us any other information, we only collect personal data which your browser sends to our servers. This information is the technical information which is required in order to display our website on your browser:
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit to our website
- The duration of your visit
- Those pages of our website which you have visited and the amount of time spent on them
- Access status /HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- The Internet browser you use
- The language and version of your browser software
- The operating system you use and its user interface
- The domain name of your Internet service provider
- The website that linked you to our website
- Demographic information
- Source and medium of the acquisition
Whenever you use our website, different types of cookies are stored on your computer in addition to the data referred to above. Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's device by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are not able to execute programs or put viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective; they offer you tailor-made content and better user experience. Using cookies is lawful under Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR (the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation).
By using cookies to store a "session ID," your computer can be recognized whenever it visits various subpages on our website or if it returns to our website at a later time. You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings and you can also configure your browser settings as you wish in order, for example, to refuse to accept third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We draw your attention to the fact that if you do that, then you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’).
We use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. With this software solution we cover, among other things, these aspects of our online marketing:
- E-mail marketing (trade fair invitations, newsletters, etc.)
- Landing Pages and Contact Forms
- Social Media Publishing & Reporting
- Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, accesses, etc.)
Our contact form allows visitors to our website to learn more about our company, download content and provide us with their contact information and other demographic information.
This information is stored on the servers of HubSpot. This information can be used by us to contact visitors to our website and to determine which of our company’s services are of most interest to them. The statistical usage of data relating to our online marketing allows us to optimize website functions and to provide our website visitors with content that is tailored to their interests.
In this context, we have designed our e-mail service so that we are automatically informed, for example, if and when an e-mail was opened and at what time a link was clicked on in the e-mail.
Other tool/resources, service providers
For the purpose of effective work and consistent improvement we may collect and process your personal data using other tools/resources, service providers, etc. At the same time, we guarantee that we take all possible security precautions to protect your personal data and we do not violate any of your rights.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We maу process personal data, in particular, on any of the following legal grounds:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party to, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data to ensure the provision of the services and the fulfillment of the contractual terms and conditions; communication with you; providing support in working with the website and the services of the website; providing information about existing or future services and offers; improving the activity of Artelogic and customer service; providing answers to your requests and comments; to explore services that you may be interested in; to resolve claims; for notification of possible prohibited or illegal actions; to resolve any issues that may arise; and for other purposes we will inform you about. We implement all of these goals by engaging in collecting, organizing, storing, using, structuring, analyzing, adapting, modifying and other similar activities with your personal data. By using this website and/or working with Artelogic your data may be transferred to third parties only in order to properly provide the services of your choice that could not be provided without such transfer of your personal data. By accessing our website and/or by cooperating with us, you consent to the transfer your personal data to third parties/Artelogic because Artelogic wants to provide the highest level of service for you.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
We do not intentionally require data from children under the age of 13 and we do not offer services to them. We do not intentionally collect the personal data of children under the age of 13. If we find that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information.
Right to information
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for information about what personal data (about him or her) is being processed and the rationale for such processing.
Right to access
This right provides the data subject with the ability to get access to his or her personal data that is being processed. This request provides the right for data subjects to see or view their own personal data, as well as to request copies of the personal data.
Right to rectification
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for modifications to his or her personal data in case the data subject believes that this personal data is not up to date or accurate.
Right to withdraw consent
This right provides the data subject with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of their personal data for a purpose. The request would then require a halt to the processing of the personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier. You can revoke your consent to personal data processing via every email we send to you.
Right to object
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to the processing of their personal data.
Right to object to the automated processing
This right provides the data subject with the ability to object to a decision based on the automated processing.
Right to be forgotten
Also known as a right to erasure, this right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for the deletion of their data.
Right of data portability
This right provides the data subject with the ability to ask for transfer of his or her personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any questions, please address them us via firstname.lastname@example.org